XI. singing master courses
of Peter Dvorsky 2019
7 - 16. 7. 2019
Teachers of courses
To the Opera of the Slovac National Theatre was recruited in 1972 during his studies as an exceptional talent. Many of his victories in international competitions opened him highway to appearing on tour in operas almost all around the world.
Since 1977 features on the most prominent foreign stages and is a regular in the State Opera in Wienna.
Already in 1977 he performed in the Metropolitan Opera in NY in a character of Alfred Germont in Traviata, he continued in The Great Theatre in Moscow, in the Wienna State Opera, in Milan La Scala,in Londonian Covent Garden, in the Opera Theatre in Florence and with the ensemble of La Scala in 1981 he also visited Japan.
A significant breakthrough in his carreer was a year 1979,when he worked up Werther in Zurrich in the eponymous opera by J.Massenet. He sang La Boheme in La Scala, then in Verona Arena, in Munich (1984) and in the Metropolitan Opera in NY (1987).
At the beginnig of 80´ ties, he was officially classified as one of the four best tenorists of the world(along with P. Domingo, L. Pavarotti and J Carreras) and his partners were the best world-wide singers.
Peter Dvorský incarnates the highlight of the world rank in the context of slovac interpretative school. His presence on the home ground elevates the slovac opera on the international level. His foreign operation once again promotes Slovakia in the most positive way and includes it within the first european rank in the international prestigious field such as opera . As the one of the leading world-wide tenorist he promotes the slovac interpretative school. In addition to this meritorious activity, he stays connected with his home stage as a regular.
On the present is Peter Dvorsky Opera director of the Slovac National Theatre.
A significant pedagogue- the professor of opera song-the graduate of opera and concerto song from prof.Anna Hrušovská at the College of Performing Arts, wife of a prominent slovac tenorist František Livora
She taught at the State School of Music and at the College of Performing Arin Bratislava.Zlatica Livorová is invited into juries of international cantorial competitions, for example the competition of Mikuláš Schneider-Trnavský in Trnava, Antonín Dvořák in Karlovy Vary, in Brno and many others. She was a sought-after profesor of periodical international master interpretative courses in Rožňava pod Rahoštěm, Jaroměřice nad Rokytnou and on the present in Piešťany.
Prof. Zlatica Livorová can pride herself with graduates,holders of laureate titles of international cantorial competitions(Rio de Janeiro, Belvedere, Alfredo Kraus, Toti dal Monte, Ada Sari, Aslico, Drážďany, Karlove Vary...),who perform in prominent world opera houses (La Scala, MET, Covent Garden, Viedeň, Paríž, Madrid, Mníchov, Berlín, Buenos Aires, Boľšoj Teatr, Teatr Wielki, Drážďany)etc. and take part in most prestigious opera festivals such as Glyndenbourne, Aix en Provence, Pesaro. From her most successfull graduates we should mention Dalibor Jenis, Eva Jenisová, Andrea Danková, Otokar Klein, Aleš Jenis, Terézia Kružliaková, Mária Porubčinová, Yvetta Tannenbergerová, Katarína Štúrová, Andrea Dudášová, Eva Hornyaková, Lenka Máčiková and many others.
Cooperates with vocal pedagogues,mainly with Zlatica Livorová and is a sought-after piano partner for singers. He is a pedagogue of the piano play at the School of Music in Bratislava and he operates as well at the Academy of Performing Arts in Bratislava, as a pedagogue of the section of the piano cooperation and since 2002 as the expert asistent at the department of song.
Programm of courses:
EVENING CONCERTS OF PARTICIPANTS,
Conditions for participation
- The courses are conducted in English, Italian, German and Slovak.
- Candidates can register via online form to 31 May 2019. By this Date, Following the applications instructtions, candidate send the recordings as an additional part of e- mail. We accept also link to your recent recordings on Youtube.
- Maximum twelve participants will be selected in each singing class to be invited to the master vocal classes as active participants.
- Candidates, which will be invited to the master vocal classes as active participants will pay immediately the deposit for the course in the high 200 EUR to account beneficiary name Nádej pre človeka - NA-ČO, 1.mája 205, 95622 Prašice, Slovakia, IBAN SK19 0900 0000 0002 6281 7475, SWIFT: GIBASKBX, variable symbol: date of birth (day / month / year), because of the security deposit, to be registering
- If the candidate is not selected, he/she have the opportunity to take part as pasive particcpant, on charge 10 EUR per day without the right to the property of the organizer.
- If the selected candidate for the active courses not announce his indifference to the 30. 6. 2019, his deposit will be not refundable. The remaining payment amount of the Registration fee (600 EUR) the candidates will pay on arrival to the courses.
- During the course have the active and passive participants free access in both singing classes.
- All participants are required to sing without any compensation on the evening concerts and after the selection lectors allso on final evening galaconcert..
- Concert performances are open to the public.
Participations fee 800 EUR includes:
Accommodation in Hotel Balnea Splendid Hotel ***, Piestany with full board
Everyday training with a particular professor
Free access to classes throughout the course
Final concert with orchestra (Participants choosen by Lectors)
Certificate of course completion